mikemeyers4blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Racing and soaring

Racing and soaring, I am always higher and faster.
Posted by Mike at 5:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Racing and soaring
Location: Monument Corridor Concord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mike
Growing, Giving, Getting
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2015 (194)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (40)
      • I am here
      • Results
      • Positive root core
      • Contemplative
      • Hard worker
      • Future focused
      • Brands
      • Enjoy
      • Own the world
      • My world
      • Always grow
      • Precise
      • Realized
      • Patient and focused
      • Quality
      • I am now
      • Couple, compound and grow
      • Going higher
      • Being and becoming
      • Racing and soaring
      • I am elevated
      • Breathe, relax, control
      • Positive warm and soaring
      • All in this moment
      • Challenge
      • It is my business
      • Top class always
      • I control distribution
      • Forever in the moment
      • Always positive
      • Talent, effort and output
      • Eager, honest, creative, hard working, helpful
      • Absolute positive
      • This is what
      • Let me give myself to you
      • Here I connect
      • Six months
      • Contemplate and context
      • Love and passion
      • The moment
    • ►  May (92)
    • ►  April (41)
    • ►  March (12)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.